the well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. To ensure this, we have implemented procedures and rules with our Corona Measures to ensure that all guests can feel safe and comfortable in our hotel.
We follow the regulations of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute and the regulations of the local health authority to prevent the spread and transmission of the Corona virus. We observe and follow all prescribed hygiene measures in all areas of our hotel.
- In all public areas, attention is drawn to the observance of the required distance.
- Disinfection dispensers are available in the public areas.
- Public areas are well ventilated on a regular basis.
- Regular disinfection of heavily used surfaces such as key fobs, door handles, light switches, elevator buttons, etc. is performed.
- All guests and team members are asked to avoid direct contact and maintain a safe distance of 1.5 meters in all hotel areas.
- At check-in, all guests are informed about hygiene regulations by notices and boards.
- We rely on the possibility of contactless payment.
- The number of people for elevator use is limited. Please use the stairs as an alternative.
- In the Pinte am Pani is placed at tables that maintain the minimum distance of 1.5 meters and are cleaned with disinfectants before use by the next guest.
- Breakfast is offered as a buffet. All drinks for breakfast are delivered to the table by the service team.
- We regularly train our team members on all hygiene measures. Action statements with information about COVID-19 are available to our team.
We are here for you! Please stay healthy.
Tips for your stay with us
The safety and health of our guests and team members are paramount. We ask you to start your trip only if you feel healthy. If we discover or suspect that you are arriving ill upon your arrival, we must refuse check-in.
At check-out, we welcome contactless payment via debit or credit card.
Please use the elevator only together with your family members or max. a fellow passenger and do not board with others.
Our breakfast hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 9:30 am, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 10:30 am. We offer breakfast as a buffet. All drinks for breakfast will be delivered to your table by the service team. The buffet may be visited only with mouth-nose protection. Use the disinfectant provided each time you go to the buffet. We ask for your understanding that only a limited number of people can be seated at breakfast at the same time and therefore there may be waiting times. You will be escorted to your free table for breakfast.
We follow a strict cleaning and disinfection schedule throughout the hotel. We have removed decorative items and brochures in accordance with legal requirements.
Please observe the minimum distances of 1.5 meters that apply throughout the house. The wearing of mouth to nose protection is required in all public areas.
Pinte am Pani
The Pinte am Pani is open for you from Monday to Saturday from 3.00 pm to about 11.00 pm. You will be escorted to your table. The wearing of a mouth-nose protection on the movement areas in the catering trade as well as the use of the provided disinfectant is obligatory for all guests.
The rooms are intensively cleaned and aired before and after each stay. You can feel comfortable and safe in our rooms as usual.
We look forward to your visit and wish you a pleasant stay. Please stay healthy.